HFTB Mission, Vision, Values
With an emphasis on Veterans, we provide the housing and services necessary to help homeless individuals return to a productive and meaningful life.
Our vision is to provide a model to enable homeless men, women and their families, especially those who have served our country, to attain safe, affordable housing, meaningful life activity and a livable income so that they may return to a productive and meaningful life.
- It is essential to serve others with honesty, integrity, empathy, and patience;
- Every individual deserves to be treated with respect and dignity;
- By providing a non-judgmental environment and access to a comprehensive array of services, we demonstrate our commitment to putting those we serve first;
- Hard work and responsibility lead to independence; and
- Innovation is essential to developing creative solutions that are responsive to the evolving needs of our residents.