With an emphasis on Veterans, we provide the housing and services necessary to help homeless individuals return to a productive and meaningful life.
Our vision is to provide a model to enable homeless men, women and their families, especially those who have served our country, to attain safe, affordable housing, meaningful life activity and a livable income so that they may return to a productive and meaningful life.
1. It is essential to serve others with honesty, integrity, empathy, and patience;
2. Every individual deserves to be treated with respect and dignity;
3. By providing a non-judgmental environment and access to a comprehensive array of services, we demonstrate our commitment to putting those we serve first;
4. Hard work and responsibility lead to independence; and
5. Innovation is essential to developing creative solutions that are responsive to the evolving needs of our residents.
“…to care for him who shall have borne the battle
and for his widow and his orphan…”
President Abraham Lincoln, Second Inaugural Address, 1865